Monday, February 2, 2015

{Music Monday} Raven's Song

I'm one of those people who stay at the end of the movie and wait for the credits. I hone in on the music when I watch a movie and usually want to know more about an unrecognizable song that piques my interest. I discovered the music of Aaron Embry by exactly that method - while watching Wish I Was Here. Raven's Song was a stand out for me and I immediately looked it up and discovered even more to love - the music of Aaron Embry. He got his start playing and recording with musicians like Elliot Smith and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - so it's no surprise that I was attracted to his music. 


The album Tiny Prayers has been on constant repeat in the screen printing studio lately. I use the imagery of birds, particularly ravens in my work. That, coupled with the gorgeous piano, makes it a nice studio fit.  


What are you listening to lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails